We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
In order to order from this website, you are required to provide certain information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Billing address;
- Delivery Address;
- Fax number;
- Newsletter preference;
- Marketing preference;
- Credit / Debit Card number;
- Expiry Date;
- Start Date;
- Credit / Debit card holders name;
- Last three digits of the card;
- Credit / Debit card holders address;
- The content you provide to us at ScanJunction;
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately
2. Information We Collect
Our site’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a user, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website.
Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, Geo-locations, Intellectual Property, products and services viewed, any information entered in the Contact-Us form or any other form displayed on any section of the website are also collected.
Information and Content such as the photographs scanned are used by us for marketing purposes.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests.Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
4. External Links on Website
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials available on or from such websites or resources.
5. Our Use Of Your Information
6. Our Disclosure of your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
- External Service Providers:There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities:We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
7. Other Information Collectors